Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

The Russo Bros did great with WINTER SOLDIER but I do wish Disney/Marvel would hire a different director for Capn next adventure. Cap America is one franchise that needs sprucing up visually. WINTER SOLDIER is an excellent Marvel movie but the action while pulse pounding, is not interestingly photographed. The whole look of the movie has that TV-movie dullness (outside of HBO brilliant shows of course). But I don't want to drown the $90M+ opening celebration here so....I would like to quickly recede into the background....now.....

Edited by zackzack
  • Like 1

I dunno..movies that are not CBM's? Its fine to state your opinion on the franchise and move on but just to keep coming back and reiterating how much you think its sucks is just weird.

lol. Apparently I used to do the same thing. I stepped over the line, habitually, but E checked me, so I kind of mellowed out after that incident.

For someone who has little interest in CBM's you spend quite a bit of time talking about (or pretty much just downtalking) them. It gets kind of annoying to be honest

These are the kinds of comments I get all the time too, but why shouldn't those of us who don't like something, have just as much right to talk about it as those who do?  It's a hot topic, they are the tentpoles of the summer so naturally we are going to express our opinions as much as the next guy.  If you don't like the opinion, that says more about you than it does the one espousing said opinion.

• Like 3

What individual heroes are bigger than Spider-Man? WW, only Iron Man and Batman. Sony only needs to not fuck up. 

Iron Man isn't.  Not collectively anyway.

• Like 1

Iron Man isn't.  Not collectively anyway.

I am talking about box office. Iron Man is far bigger than Spider-Man right now. Iron Man 3 did 1.2B or whatever. TASM2 will never touch that.

Edited by CJohn