Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

So, when the worldwide total gets released tomorrow, what will Cap be at? I'm thinking they'll announce that Cap made about 275-290M worldwide so far. That sound about right?

THR mentioned 270+ this morning so that sounds about right. Definitely has a legit shot at out grossing TDW WW. Not something widely predicted.
  • Like 2

So Nikki says 34 M for Sat while Rth says 35 M. So CA: TWS needs a 28 M - 29 M Sunday number to make 100 M. Possible?

Very possible Kayom....  Keep your fingers crossed my friend :) Wooohoo!!!! Captn is making it happen ...Should esclipse THor domestically and WW :)

• Like 1

Watched Nightmare on Elm Street last night. That movie does not hold up.

Watched it as well last week.  It holds up big time imo.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

Too high expectations, maybe? After all the talk and high praise here for the past week. Tbh I walked in with moderate expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised. Where would you rank it among the Marvel bunch?

I'm pretty good at keeping my expectations in check, so most likely not that.Hard to say with the ranking at the moment. But behind Avengers definitely. And I do think it did a lot of things better than IM1, but I don't know, I'm not sure about the overall feeling. I need to rewatch it.
  • Like 1