Films

Monday numbers Cap2 6.2M, Noah 1.2M, Divergent 800k [Fun bracket round in speakeasy- play]

Irony?

http://www.geekosystem.com/noah-floods/

Screening of Noah Cancelled After Theater Floods

Patrons of the Vue Cinema in Exeter, England were unfortunately unable to catch the first screening of Noah last Friday. But divine intervention (or a broken ice machine) still gave them plenty to talk about.

A spokesperson for the cinema explained to the Exeter Express & Echo,

We can confirm that there was flooding at Vue Exeter on Friday 4th April[...]We are open for business as usual and are working with engineers to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 15

I know this may be too early to tell, but I am thinking BKB's prediction of 400M may be in jeopardy with that Monday drop. Again, we never know but I would say chances are 50/50 now  :mellow:

400 or 300?...400 chances are 0%.

400. I think BKB has a running bet with someone that both Thor 2 and Cap 2 would make 400 domestic. The rest of the sentence was an apparently failed attempt at sarcasm.

ah, k.

fixed  :lol:

I know this may be too early to tell, but I am thinking BKB's prediction of 400M may be in jeopardy with that Monday drop . Again, we never know but I would say chances are 50/50 now   :rolleyes:

I'm assuming most colleges are done with their spring break.  But with Easter being so late this year, the grade schools and high schools have their breaks spread out it's hard to say where there would be a true spring break bump

400. I think BKB has a running bet with someone that both Thor 2 and Cap 2 would make 400 domestic. The rest of the sentence was an apparently failed attempt at sarcasm.

:rofl: BKB never changed his crazy "every Marvel movie after Avengers will now make $400m dom" statement?? Even after Thor only did like $200m total :lol: BKB really does stand for Bringing Krazy Back.
  • Like 1

:rofl: BKB never changed his crazy "every Marvel movie after Avengers will now make $400m dom" statement?? Even after Thor only did like $200m total :lol: BKB really does stand for Bringing Krazy Back.

Yup, this is from the bet thread

You're ON.. TA Effect will be in full force for CA2 considering this is the movie that leads directly into TA2 moreso than THOR 2 did, so that's that.. You're ON, both you and Squaremaster...

Posted Image

EDIT:

The most ballsy (read: flat out crazy) Bet

Cool and I'll take you on the friend bet that Avatar 2 will beat Avengers 2 by 1.8 billion..Thats a good one.. That means it has to have at least Titanic's lead over Marvels avengers.  :)

Hows that  :)..

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

I'm assuming most colleges are done with their spring break.  But with Easter being so late this year, the grade schools and high schools have their breaks spread out it's hard to say where there would be a true spring break bump

The Cal state universities have this week off