Films

Monday numbers Cap2 6.2M, Noah 1.2M, Divergent 800k [Fun bracket round in speakeasy- play]

:rofl: BKB never changed his crazy "every Marvel movie after Avengers will now make $400m dom" statement?? Even after Thor only did like $200m total :lol: BKB really does stand for Bringing Krazy Back.

BKB has been claiming. 300-400m grosses for Marvel movies ever since the Ang Lee HULK was in production. :lol:
  • Like 4

BKB has been claiming. 300-400m grosses for Marvel movies ever since the Ang Lee HULK was in production. :lol:

Well in his defense Captain America 2 would have had a shot at 400mil if May didnt have Godzilla and  Xmen  and Spidey.. :)

Still I think he might still be able to get 290-300+Mil if the fans come back on the weekend  and days dont drop. Thats pretty incredible considering Cap is just now becoming a top tier SH franchise  Tele buddy.  I also hope your on the Godzilla will be a monster at the Boxoffice and challenge some mighty big films this year.

Well in his defense Captain America 2 would have had a shot at 400mil if May didnt have Godzilla and Xmen and Spidey.. :)Still I think he might still be able to get 290-300+Mil if the fans come back on the weekend and days dont drop. Thats pretty incredible considering Cap is just now becoming a top tier SH franchise Tele buddy. I also hope your on the Godzilla will be a monster at the Boxoffice and challenge some mighty big films this year.

Kal giving a in his defense line for a BKB prediction is like OJ Simpson being a character witness for the Aaron Hernandez defense team.
  • Like 3