Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Looks good, it does seem like Castaway in space but Castaway was excellent so that's not a bad thing. I do think opening on the same day as The Good Dinosaur is not ideal but if it's good, I think it will have a similar run to Life of Pi.

Please confirm we will have pirate-ninjas. And the Watney philosophical monologues. @TheBlacktom #AskMartian @MartianMovie @andyweirauthor

15 retweets 27 favorites

The Martian Movie @MartianMovie 7h7 hours ago

.@IMDb @TheBlacktom I’m happy to confirm we will have pirate-ninjas by the year 2047. - #DG #AskMartian

• Like 1

Sorry, Ethan. I don't do this on purpose.

Anyway, Interstellar will soon fade into oblivion, so it won't come up in conversations much, prompting me to re-collapse into my well covered but deep well of hate for this Nolan fiasco.

Anyway, Interstellar will soon fade into oblivion, so it won't come up in conversations much, prompting me to re-collapse into my well covered but deep well of hate for this Nolan fiasco.

Nah interstellar will be remember it is a great film.
  • Like 1

It's a Nolan film - as long as people, be they trolls or fanboys or just anyone are around, they will keep bringing up Interstellar in threads. Hell, we still debate TDKR for literally no reason in threads here.

• Like 2

looks really good but unfortunately i can't support the racist director

Yeah, absolutely despicable. 100%!! of the people on the planet in this movie are WHITE MALES (STRAIGHT)!!

No way to top that insolence.

Edited by Shayminator 5