Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Gravity is just another one of those 1 note "experience" movies with a 1 note and sentimental lead meant to be seen only at the theater where the visuals are pounding you in the face like a fan set on high to distract you from the its shortcomings nearly everywhere else.  Once you've seen it that there really isn't any reason to revisit it again unless visuals alone is enough for you.  I read this book a week ago and assuming this isn't another rushed fuck up from Scott, The Martian will have an immensely likable and funny lead, lots and lots of clever science shit, and suspense in addition amazeballs visuals.

• Like 3

It looks awesome btw

I just hope Jeff Daniels character is not another evil bussiness/corporate man or something, it seems to be the case by the look of it.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

So I see, you blasphemers returned, with your Gravity sucks talk, again.

Gravity is just another one of those 1 note "experience" movies with a 1 note and sentimental lead meant to be seen only at the theater where the visuals are pounding you in the face like a fan set on high to distract you from the its shortcomings nearly everywhere else.  Once you've seen it that there really isn't any reason to revisit it again unless visuals alone is enough for you.  I read this book a week ago and assuming this isn't another rushed fuck up from Scott, The Martian will have an immensely likable and funny lead, lots and lots of clever science shit, and suspense in addition amazeballs visuals.

But is Gravity sci-fi?

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

He's the head admin of NASA.

Is he an evil Nasa administrator because he doesn't want to save Damon's character because he doesn't think that one human life is worth the cost or some similar shit? Edited by Goffe