Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

So people are actually tweeting this:

ANOTHER TRANSFORMERS MOVIE YES BUT IT'S STILL NOT THE SAME WITHOUT SHIA

I'm so upset they're releasing another Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, Tyrese & Josh Duhamel

why would you make another transformers without shia labeouf

Stupid movie decisions: Making another Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf

• Like 7

I'm so upset they're releasing another Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, Tyrese & Josh Duhamel

Yes thats what we want in a Giant Robot movie, Shia Labeouf. Some people don't even care about the transformers I tell ya.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

These tweets couldn't come at a better time.

• Like 1

ok I just went through the past few pages....

Noah getting to 100m domestically will be hard. Yes Easter next week but you need to take into consideration that smaller theaters could drop Noah this week. 4 New nationwide released movies this weekend and considering that Captain America, Rio, Draft Day, and Oclus will be playing for another week. Also Cap and Rio are playing in 2d and 3d. If the theater is showing full day showings for both formats that will take up 2 more screens. For a theater with less then 10 screens they might just not have the room for the film. 

I don't care what movie it is, but if I see the New Line logo, I'm going to yell MORTAL KOMBAT thanks to this glorious intro. The Hobbit: There and Back Again? MORTAL KOMBAT. New Year's Eve? MORTAL KOMBAT. Rush Hour 2? MORTAL KOMBAT

Im actually the president of my college's radio station. We have the Mortal Kombat theme song in the database and gets some play. 

• Like 2

ok I just went through the past few pages....

Noah getting to 100m domestically will be hard. Yes Easter next week but you need to take into consideration that smaller theaters could drop Noah this week. 4 New nationwide released movies this weekend and considering that Captain America, Rio, Draft Day, and Oclus will be playing for another week. Also Cap and Rio are playing in 2d and 3d. If the theater is showing full day showings for both formats that will take up 2 more screens. For a theater with less then 10 screens they might just not have the room for the film. 

Im actually the president of my college's radio station. We have the Mortal Kombat theme song in the database and gets some play. 

You are the best president of a radio station...ever. Please come to Houston.

Trying to decide how to respond to this post. Which would you vote for?

a ) Play more Grimes!

b ) Play more INXS!

c ) Play more Weird Al!

Edited by kitik
  • Like 1