Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

I don't think it will be hit that hard since it will have already hit the likes of $230M.

I mean if TASM could hit $262 M while being released two weeks only before TDKR, i don't think that CATWS on its 5th weekend will suddenly lose that much steam to miss the current trajectory target of $250 M.

It will be hit but movies just don't stop making $.

Avengers opened on Hunger Games 7th w/e.  It dropped 48%, made $5.6m and made another $28m.

TDKR  opened on ASM's 3rd w/e. It dropped 68.6%, made  $10.9m  It made another $34m

TWS: $25-6m this w/e. A 35% drop next w/e to $17m.  Going into it's 5th w/e it should be around $230m. Worse case - it drops a huge 66% and is at $5.5m.  I don't it making less than $15m more after that. 

I think $260m+ is far more likely than missing $250m.  I also don't think its drop will be that big since it's the 5th w/e and ASM2 isn't the size of TDKR.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

Where are the overseas numbers for Amazing Spiderman 2? Most of what I've read suggest the box office while good is nothing to feel insired about for Sony. Mix that with the luke warm reviews, this could lower results when the movie hits stateside.