grim22

Weekend #'s April 25-27 TOW: 24.7, Cap2 16.05,

Mkay. Yesterday, we had a meeting for TSD, and I was late.

I arrived about ten past, and I see that president is stepping out waiting for me.

I walk in, and everyone turns to see me, including my crush who is there and former House Representative of Texas, Pete Laney, and I'm like:

Posted Image

• Like 2

Oh, thanks but this has been going on since last April.  Most here know of my situation.  I'm positive.  I'm on my last interview for a government job and my brother is letting me stay with him free of charge.  I'm positive.  I don't need much money right now.  Movies are cheap here and I'm always happy at the movies.  But thanks for the kind words.  But I'm good.   :)

Uh if you're talking about Silvercity London, no they're not cheap.  The prices just went up again recently I think :/

Haven't seen it, but what's up with the awful reviews, then? Just a case where critics don't like comedies?

I've been saying this for years.  Critics are idiots.  That's all.

Uh if you're talking about Silvercity London, no they're not cheap.  The prices just went up again recently I think :/

Are you in Canada?

And no, I go to the Galleria.  $7.00 regular or $5.00 on Tues.

Early Friday Box Office: Gals rule! 'The Other Woman' (Fox - 3205 runs) #1 with $9M-$10M for $25M weekend. Studio claims $40M cost.

Source?

I've been saying this for years.  Critics are idiots.  That's all.

I gotta say, though, there are very few movies that I really love that have been panned severely ny a vast majority of critics. I think critics are useful when it comes to warning me about bad movies.  On the other hand, there are a bunch of critically-lauded movies that I haven't enjoyed at all.  So I tend to pay more attention to bad reviews much more than good ones.