CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I'm not talking quality but money. 

I'm not sure one wants to delve too deeply into the Batman oeuvre as concerns consistent quality. :ph34r:

I was not talking about quality either.

Comparing BB's and ASM2's box office ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. You might as well compare it to a foot massage.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

Yeah but our these WW or US. Because Spideys already been out 2 weeks everywhere else so twitter hype may be softer

I don't know how BO does their calculating but CA2 was out internationally 7-10 days before the US in most big territories.

Yes i watched it last night. It was good to me. It was a little hoaky but not a bad movie at all. It was mostly the Gwen and Peter love story and his struggles to overcome his abandonment issues everything else including the villains took a backseat to their relationship.  It's no masterpiece but I enjoyed it for what it was. This film has some really fantastic looking scenes when Spiderman was doing his thing. But imo there wasn't enough of them to satisfy action junkies. 

Ah, glad to hear. I gotta find time to watch it. I have a feeling I'll enjoy the movie like you do cause I did like Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in their roles. Had no expectations for the scripts/screenplay with K&O at the helm though so I'm a bit skeptical. 

HalfMoonKid✨ ‏@AliLaine_  14m

@DudeItsDeef haha have you seen the amazing Spider-Man 2 yet?!? ITS AMAZING

Why can't I watch Spider-Man without crying #SOGOOD

I have never cried in any movie ever, and tonight I cried 3 times during Spiderman 2. Balled my eyes out. SO. PERFPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

I'm not talking quality but money. I'm not sure one wants to delve too deeply into the Batman oeuvre as concerns consistent quality. :ph34r:

Your comparing the box office of BB to TASM2? Seriously?
  • Like 2

Man, I can't get UNDER THE SKIN out of my head.

Was it good? You said Locke was the best movie of the year. Or is it you can't get Scarlett Johannson out of your head.

Man, I can't get UNDER THE SKIN out of my head.

I just couldn't find a theater near me that plays it. I might have to opt for downloading online instead  :unsure:

I like Scarlett Johansson before, but she's been doing great lately with all these interesting roles. Looking forward to Lucy.

• Like 2

Right now, Iron Man and Batman are the 2 biggest super heroes, in that order..

It's a coin flip, maybe slight edge to Iron Man while RDJ is still doing it. Once he quits, that will be the real test for the character's popularity. Batman is the more proven entity in that regard.

• Like 1