CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I don't think Incredible Hulk is better in any way, but I'm glad you don't understand the hate for Lee's film.

Rich Im giving you a NY ribcage squeeze for not appreciating those cool moments of seeing Bill Bixby and them going with the same style of accident as the TV show and even the music lol with the Hulk sequences and the action.. They didnt have the budget for the mega Hulk jumps or swinning tanks like frisbees though. So that was one of my few flaws with TIH.

Hulk felt too depowered, but I thought TIH was a very good reboot..

You didnt like TIH more than the SM reboots my friend?

The worst superhero movies I have probably seen were the Fantastic Four movies.

Hey no without FF4 we wouldnt have Evans as the Cap :D.  Part 2 was a lil week but I enjoyed it.

I actually liked FF4 one Tarzan the man. >Damn what you hated about the first FF4?

Top 4 superhero films?

1. The Dark Knight

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

3. Spider-Man 2

4. Batman Begins

1. tdk

2. sm1

3. bb

4. im1

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Daredevil is fun.  :ph34r:

Posted Image

Daredevil is fun.  :ph34r:

Posted Image

I loved Daredevil, I lvoed they took chances and made King Pin african american as well. I thought it needed more romance and a more epic feel, but I gave DD a B- to B  overall.

I notice in forums alot of folks have stated  it gets better with more views..

" You...You.. made me miss!! LOL"

• Like 1

Hey no without FF4 we wouldnt have Evans as the Cap :D.  Part 2 was a lil week but I enjoyed it.

I actually liked FF4 one Tarzan the man. >Damn what you hated about the first FF4?

FF1 (5.5/10) was good when we didn't have so many comic book movies yet. FF2 (4/10) is meh but I'm still able to watch that shit so...

• Like 1