lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

8 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

wow

Keep in mind that at some points during its run back then, Power Rangers was trending on Twitter during Samurai's run on Nickelodeon, so it can be a popular topic on Twitter at times.

4 minutes ago, trifle said:

I have no idea how it will do this far out.  I can only say I'm interested, for pure nostalgia sake.

I'm sure there must be some example out there where initial trailer interest did not correlate into the actual box office performance on opening weekend.  Because Power Rangers is very well-known, that drives up interest in the movie right now, but who knows what will be like 1 to 2 weeks before the movie's release in March 2017?

• Like 2

For fan driven films like this, twitter numbers don't make much of a difference for me. This has to appeal to GA, which is yet to be seen.

BATB, and Kong Skull island will kill this in March. It has a chance if they move it to August, much less competition for teens. 

Edited by babz06

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

lmao they go to a school for criminals. Someone wrote "DIE LOSER" on her locker

Finally the gritty power rangers movie no one had been waiting for

School for criminals what? I think you took what the guy said too literally. 

• Like 2

Just now, ban1o said:

School for criminals what? I think you took what the guy said too literally. 

between the dungeon lighting in the detention hall and someone writing "DIE LOSER" on her locker without anyone caring, I'll take Roy from The Office's word on it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

between the dungeon lighting in the detention hall and someone writing "DIE LOSER" on her locker without anyone caring, I'll take Roy from The Office's word on it

http://angelgrovehighschool.com/

this is a tumblr website that they made for the high school . idk it doesn't seem like it's literally a school for criminals 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

sis i am GAGGING

IG5WcV2.gif

lol yeah I rolled m eyes but I think they are trying to get teenagers to watch it. That's obviously their main audience. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, antovolk said:

FB link down, Twitter mirror

Despite the shit talk, I really wanted to care about this. Now I'll only be seeing Logan and Kong: Skull Island in March. This looks like a rental. Like Chronicle. Because that is what this feels like.

Edited by NoobSaibot

Looks way too depressing, dark, gritty and unnecessarily gruesome, even for a Power Rangers reboot. Wouldn't surprise me at all if characters like Bulk and Skull were rejected or weren't used because they were considered too "silly".

It's probably a bomb waiting to happen, honestly.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis