Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

If it really increases that much, I'm not sure how to react. I would be stunned for sure.

Not me. I'm gonna say I told all you haters it would drop around Cap 2 or lower.

That's of course if it holds, lol.

• Like 3

A Skype chat would consist of ED hailing Nolan and nothing else

Not true. We talk about Pink's sex life and box office numbers. Fortunately the first topic doesn't last too long so it's mostly box office stuff.

I kid Pink. I kid.  :ph34r:

Edited by #ED
  • Like 4

Not me. I'm gonna say I told all you haters it would drop around Cap 2 or lower.

That's of course if it holds, lol.

I would be upset actually. There is no way it drops lower than Cap 2. It doesn't make any sense. WHAT SO EVA.

I would be upset actually. There is no way it drops lower than Cap 2. It doesn't make any sense. WHAT SO EVA.

i mean it did have pretty weak weekdays. so good weekend is not so much wom but just the shift of audience towards weekends for family skewing movies.

It's Spiderman. People don't care if it sucks or not. They will watch it at least once, imo. That's how it goes.

But still all this talk is premature. I'll believe these numbers when I see them.

• Like 1

Not true. We talk about Pink's sex life and box office numbers. Fortunately the first topic doesn't last too long so it's mostly box office stuff.

I kid Pink. I kid.  :ph34r:

:( :( :( :(

sorry, It totally collapse on weekdays, so a 235% is big but it's friday number is $11,5. 12 years ago SM1 made $19.5 on it's second friday. 

12 years ago in box office terms is like the Mesozoic era compared to now.

• Like 5

I thought an Ed/Pink Skype chat was all about Pink making errors at shortstop and striking out.

Errors yes. Strike out? Not too often anymore. I'm batting .370 and I'm on a 25+ game hitting streak now.

I'm taking the Astros from bottom of the gutter to mediocre!

• Like 1

This is hilarious. I am just wondering why she is taking the 5 to the 605 to the 210 to the 134 to the 101, seems like an awful lot of work.

that may be a shortcut