Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

That's huge for Neighbors...TASM2...That 11.5 was only 1.5M off......lol...I'm laughing because I just one the worst mornings ever. Laugh it off they said!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So 80 looks like it's the floor.  I wonder if it can crawl to 90?

• Like 1

It's kind of funny that Mintz Plasse was in the film and he wasn't featured at all in the trailer, the marketing, the poster or anything.  

• Like 1

It's kind of funny that Mintz Plasse was in the film and he wasn't featured at all in the trailer, the marketing, the poster or anything.  

Just imagine if he was. We could be looking at an opening day estimate of 19,600,027 right now.

• Like 6

RIP Sinister Six and Venom movies.Time to step up your game for TASM3 Sony.

Emma Watson as Mary Jane Watson? though I dont think any of her movies outside of the HP series have done particularly well at the boxoffice Edited by jse

Had the opportunity to see Neighbors this morning for free, but turned it down for two reasons: I love seeing comedies with a full crowd and I doubt an 12:35 show would be full, and I plan on asking that girl out to see it next weekend

• Like 1

Just imagine if he was. We could be looking at an opening day estimate of 19,600,027 right now.

:lol:

I'm not saying he's a draw, but people do know him as McLovin.