Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

The thing is that the audience reactions were not staged. Pretty sure everyone watching this had the exact same reaction. The WM30 thread and twitter pretty much exploded at that moment.

The complete version:

Posted Image

• Like 6

That was when the streak ended?

Never mind.....I can it at the end.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

$270M is reachable. 

Yes, if the moon gets in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars then...

I can't even dream of 270m. I wouldn't know what to do, lol. I'm not even sure about 260m but I'll take everybody's word for it.

• Like 2

The thing is that the audience reactions were not staged. Pretty sure everyone watching this had the exact same reaction. The WM30 thread and twitter pretty much exploded at that moment.

You're kidding! That's crazy, lol.

I will never forget. My friends and I were in complete shock. We stopped speaking for a few minutes.

Yes, if the moon gets in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars then...

I can't even dream of 270m. I wouldn't know what to do, lol. I'm not even sure about 260m but I'll take everybody's word for it.

If it follows IM3 trajectory from now on, it'll reach $260M. 

• Like 1

You're the third person to say that today.  Go look at his film grosses.  His films make money.  Most of them do.  I'm not sure where this notion is coming from.

Even TAM tripled it's production cost domestically.

LOL look at the ring guy covering his mouth. He can't even believe it.

It's a scripted show, BUT EVEN THE REFEREE DID NOT KNOW.

He was reminded before the match that he should always continue to count to 3. This is up there with SS 97.

• Like 1

It's a scripted show, BUT EVEN THE REFEREE DID NOT KNOW.

He was reminded before the match that he should always continue to count to 3. This is up there with SS 97.

SS 97 was more of a Huh? This was a complete shocker. Never before have 78000 fans been shocked so badly.

The shocked Undertaker fan is a meme at this point

Posted Image

• Like 3

I remember when I watched Undertaker's match against Shawn Michaels and Michaels managed to escape the pin after the tombstone. There just fell a dead silence over the group and we were like 'Did that just really happen?'

Of course that was long before anyone of us accepted it was staged.

• Like 1

I remember when I watched Undertaker's match against Shawn Michaels and Michaels managed to escape the pin after the tombstone. There just fell a dead silence over the group and we were like 'Did that just really happen?'

Of course that was long before anyone of us accepted it was staged.

Posted Image

• Like 2

You're the third person to say that today.  Go look at his film grosses.  His films make money.  Most of them do.  I'm not sure where this notion is coming from.

Yes they make "Some" money but he never really had a breakout hit since "High School Musical".  Then they typecast him in all those romantic films trying to make him the next leading man and none of those films really took off.  Outside of his voice work "Lorax" and being in the "High School Music"  and "Hairspray" remake his career has been pretty underwhelming box office wise.  Honestly his popularity is more cause of his "Teen" Idol status that he's enjoyed over the last 5-10 years. So Zac owes Seth a lot for adding him to this movie. 

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?id=zacefron.htm

Edited by filmscholar

Many predicted NEIGHBORS will break out. I thought the concept is very catchy and it will open well. But I didn't know it will do TED-like numbers. Universal with its high concept comedies = staying alive