Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

I been listening to Gimme Shelter a lot. Martin Scorsese made that song what it is IMO.

They forgot my favorite use of it. In Hugo when hugo's snorting cocaine and then he puts Ben Kingsley's head in a vice and beats Sacha Baron Cohen with a baseball bat and buries him barely alive. That was good.

• Like 5

I always thought the reaction to every in the uk to eurovision was apathy but I just went over to the thread in the music forum for a look and found

Fuck you all you stupid politics voting politics obsessed country. OUR SO WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR TOP 10 MINIMUM BUT STUPID FUCKING POLITICSI ACTUALKY MIGHT NOT WATHC IT NEXT WEEKI AM SO FUCKING ANGRY

people come in all shapes, I guess.
  • Like 5

I like King Kong, but it is way too long. A good amount of it could have been cut.

Shoulda been longer.

King Kong: Unexpected Journey to Skull Island

King Kong: Desolation of three muthafucking t-rexes.

King Kong: The Battle of the One Giant Ape.

• Like 3

Time to unfollow Jeff Wells for a little while:

@wellshwood
There are two big hidden plot elements in Gareth Edwards’ “Godzilla,” which just finished showing at the Rex in Paris. No use keeping mum.
5/10/14, 2:05 PM  

@wellshwood
Yes, divulging them will fall under the heading of Massive Spoilers, but it’s now been shown to the paying public & all bets are off.
5/10/14, 2:07 PM  

@wellshwood
I don’t know how to review “Godzilla” without blowing the spoilers. So I’m going to effing do that when I write the review in an hour.
5/10/14, 2:14 PM

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

Time to unfollow Jeff Wells for a little while:

@wellshwood

There are two big hidden plot elements in Gareth Edwards’ “Godzilla,” which just finished showing at the Rex in Paris. No use keeping mum.

5/10/14, 2:05 PM

@wellshwood

Yes, divulging them will fall under the heading of Massive Spoilers, but it’s now been shown to the paying public & all bets are off.

5/10/14, 2:07 PM

@wellshwood

I don’t know how to review “Godzilla” without blowing the spoilers. So I’m going to effing do that when I write the review in an hour.

5/10/14, 2:14 PM

First thing first, why the fuck did Jeff Wells attend a movie premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris instead of LA press screening like all american critics? To be closer to Cannes?

First thing first, why the fuck did Jeff Wells attend a movie premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris instead of LA press screening like all american critics? To be closer to Cannes?

The hand of kumudu has banished him from all LA screenings.

• Like 4

Maybe he just was in France (God help him)

If you're gonna be a pretentious asshat, you might as well go all the way.

• Like 5