Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Witty fellow aren't you? Maybe I should just park myself at the movie theater for the entire holiday weekend, lol. My daughter surely wouldn't like that. I've dragged her to Cap 2 twice already and TASM2, lol.

How old is she? What's the appropriate age to take your kid to the theater?ED JR won't be able to see Interstellar in IMAX. :(

How old is she? What's the appropriate age to take your kid to the theater?ED JR won't be able to see Interstellar in IMAX. :(

She's not a toddler and not a teen. She's old enough. 

• Like 2

I think it is 4 weeks IIRC, you should be fine for Interstellar midnight in IMAX.

If it's worth anything, I saw my first movie, Barney's Great Adventure, at age 2.

When I saw Lone Survivor, a man took his 3 year old daughter in a little dress to go see it, despite her constantly running in and out of the theater she seemed fine and didn't distract anybody.

In line for the Minion ride at Universal. The movie next year will be huge, every kid seems to be wearing a minion t-shirt and the wait times are ridiculous. The minions are ultra marketable for sure.

• Like 3