Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Okay, I've it the real numbers you guys want:Legends of Oz: Dorothy's ReturnThursday - 8Friday - 77Saturday - 161

This is the most impressive figure your theater has ever produced. Eight whole, living people decided they had nothing better to do on a Thursday night than see an animated movie that doesn't look fit to air on the Disney Channel circa 2005.

• Like 4

This is the most impressive figure your theater has ever produced. Eight whole, living people decided they had nothing better to do on a Thursday night than see an animated movie that doesn't look fit to air on the Disney Channel circa 2005.

They had to have been people who went to the theater and had no idea what it was.

Maybe they thought it was a sequel to Oz: The Great and Powerful. Wanted to see some more Mila Kunis action

• Like 2

This is the most impressive figure your theater has ever produced. Eight whole, living people decided they had nothing better to do on a Thursday night than see an animated movie that doesn't look fit to air on the Disney Channel circa 2005.

More like 8 kids bought tickets to Oz and snuck into Neighbors...that theater be empty yo.
  • Like 3

last 30 mins of potc3 are cool. none mins of potc4.

My 2 favorite scenes from POTC3, the rest of the movie was pretty crappy. Chow Yun Fat was advertised so heavily, then killed off pretty quickly in the movie.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

I thought you said you hadn't seen 3 or 4? His performance in 4 was as phoned in as they come.

I meant to out a question mark lol...But I loved him in the first 2. He was amazing actually.

One of DHD's comments (http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/box-office-neighbors-vs-amazing-spiderman-2/#comments

:lol:

Sequel-Man, Sequel-Man, does whatever a sequel can,

Spins a budget, any size, studio execs love his lies,

Hey there, here comes the Sequel Man, yeah, yeah, yeah. 

In the dark of night, at the scene of the crime,

Like a streak of light, he arrives just in time!

Sequel-Man, Sequel-Man, lots more sequels, that’s his plan.

Take a look, over head, original films, they are dead!

Hey there, here comes the Sequel Man, yeah, yeah, yeah!

• Like 1