Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

It's 1:00 AM here and I am already tired. I'm doing some stuff for tomorrow's work and you just made me give the biggest laugh of my day. lol

Delirious is the best stand up comedy of all time, imo.

Sony, those cheap bastards, paid Garfield 500K for the first, a million for the second, and I believe 2 million for the third.  I would assume it would be about the same for Stone.

I'd love to get a 500,000 check for an acting job, granted Garfield is a much better actor than me and Sony has the money to pay him more, but it's not like 500k is chump change.

Kirsten Dunst was apparently paid $7 million for Spider-Man 2. Alfred Molina $3million.

LOL garfield...

And yet they still pissed away 400 mill per film.

• Like 2

I'd love to get a 500,000 check for an acting job, granted Garfield is a much better actor than me and Sony has the money to pay him more, but it's not like 500k is chump change.

In our world it's a gold mine.

But when you are playing Spider-man in a 200 million dollar film, and you get 3.5 million dollars total, for three films?  That's a joke.

• Like 1

Sony, those cheap bastards, paid Garfield 500K for the first, a million for the second, and I believe 2 million for the third.  I would assume it would be about the same for Stone.

It makes the fact that they spent 280M making TASM2 even more mind blowing. I assume Foxx received a good 3-4M, but that still doesn't justify the 280M price tag. 

• Like 2

I think we're laughing at the comparisons between these paid actors.How Dunst made almost 7M and Garfield made 500K. Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

But you're tied up for a while. It's not the money but the commitment. If a better offer comes along he'll be stuck in that contract.

• Like 2

How much did jamie foxx get paid? wouldn't surprise me if he managed to get a larger paycheck than garfield/stone.

Me neither. I will be surprised if his paycheck wasn't bigger than the combined totals of Garfield, Stone and DeHaan. 

• Like 1

Me neither. I will be surprised if his paycheck wasn't bigger than the combined totals of Garfield, Stone and DeHaan.

I'm pretty sure DeHann worked for free. There's no way he got paid.
  • Like 7