Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Gonna post this here first and then off to more details in the Conversation thread:

THE GIRL WHO I DANCED WITH AT PROM SAID YES TO A DATE NEXT SATURDAY :D

*and I'll read the rest of the thread later tonight :P *

Congrats on getting the date.  :)

• Like 1

Gonna post this here first and then off to more details in the Conversation thread:

I'm happy for you but I'm gonna go cry and play some baseball now.

• Like 2

Take her to Mom's Night Out, that should send a clear message :ph34r:

• Like 4

Awesome job dude!  Now take her to go see Godzilla, that's the only acceptable option. (And if she doesn't want to see it, she's not the one for you  :ph34r: jk, but seriously)

• Like 4

Thanks guys!

I haven't decided what we're seeing; I'm letting her pick. Doubt it'll be Godzilla though; if she has no preference, I think Neighbors would be best seeing our shared sense of humor :D

• Like 3

Thanks guys!

I haven't decided what we're seeing; I'm letting her pick. Doubt it'll be Godzilla though; if she has no preference, I think Neighbors would be best seeing our shared sense of humor :D

Have you seen TOW yet?  She might like it, although maybe not a good first date movie.  :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

Neighbors would be a good choice...

But, I want my big budget Godzilla vs. Mothra sequel and that means getting every butt in the theater as possible so it makes a big profit.

• Like 1

Have you seen TOW yet?  She might like it, although maybe not a good first date movie.   :)

I'll keep that in mind :)

Take her to UNDER THE SKIN. Great date movie!

Alas, Tele, it's not in the area :P

Neighbors would be a good choice...

But, I want my big budget Godzilla vs. Mothra sequel and that means getting every butt in the theater as possible so it makes a big profit.

Don't worry; I'm seeing Godzilla next weekend either with her or with my dad on Sunday (more likely the latter) :P

• Like 3