Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

A final word of advice Blank, play to your strengths when it comes to girls, especially if your strength is something they like.

For example, I may not be the most attractive fellow out there but every time I sing for a crowd I come home with a new set of fan girls who love my voice, so I have learned how to use singing to my advantage.  That, my weird sense of humor, and my intelligence are my strengths so when I utilize them correctly to girls who like them, I am in the clear.

Don't worry about what you are not, and focus on what you are, and that creates great confidence.

The problem with this advice is that I can't just start acting in the middle of a date :lol:

Screw it, just gonna post here and the Faces thread my first ever real pic on this site. Today has been awesome for me, so y'all get a treat!

Posted Image

^ me as Rumpelstiltskin

If I don't wake up to over 20 likes between this and the Faces post, I'll be extremely disappointed 

EDIT: Actually, to get more likes, there are different pictures in each post ;):P

This picture is forcing the grandma in me to pinch your cheeks and squeal about how cute you are.