A Marvel Fanboy

The Disney Thread | Happy 90th to Donald Duck!

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Elon Musk is a petulant child with zero self control. Who cares what he says? 

Stockholders and Investors in his companies shoud be concerned.....His bizarre behaviior is having consequnexes beyond twitter. Questions about being asked in Congresss about letting somebody who is so unstable having such a big role in the US Space Programa and  the DOD in general and are looking at alternatives to Space X.

But if he mean he has become a complete   Alpha Hotel, I 1000% agree.

Edited by dudalb

Musk basically said in the same interview to ignore the crazy stuff he impulsively says and pay more attention to the broad trends of his actions, which are obviously mostly impressive. 

4 hours ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

Oh no, are we really going to have Musk fanboys fawning over Musk not knowing the definition of "blackmail?'

4 hours ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

Oh no, are we really going to have Musk fanboys fawning over Musk not knowing the definition of "blackmail?'

Expect anything different?

Though Musk fanboys are a lot fewer nowdays.

7 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Musk basically said in the same interview to ignore the crazy stuff he impulsively says and pay more attention to the broad trends of his actions, which are obviously mostly impressive. 

People are stilling buying into the whole '"Real Life Tony Stark" BS, I see. But a lot fewer of them.

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

People are stilling buying into the whole '"Real Life Tony Stark" BS, I see. But a lot fewer of them.

Huh

Tell it like it is. What his company, Tesla, has done is largely remarkable. What his company, SpaceX, has done is fascinating. Musk was big Dem supporter for some very important elections.

I dislike his recent behavior as much anyone, but it is revisionist history to act as if Musk has done nothing redeeming in his career. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

something something Kingdom Hearts movie something something profit

It would be RBTI Princess Scene the Movie basically. Could work, but they need a strong plot to anchor or it’s gonna be such a mess. Absolutely can’t adapt the games’ story, every KH fan knows it’s the most convoluted in gaming history. 

8 hours ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

Tweets like this are why some folks are skeptical when movies like The Little Mermaid get far more criticism than it seems like they deserve:

I think literally every example here is a few years old. I don't think the two shows on here are even made anymore