a2k

Tuesday Box Office - 05/14/2014

Yeah, the new Robocop was good. Not the best movie of the year, but far from the worst. If you want to complain about a movie, complain about Monuments Men or Devils Due or Pompeii, not Robocop.

• Like 3

Yeah, the new Robocop was good. Not the best movie of the year, but far from the worst. If you want to complain about a movie, complain about Monuments Men or Devils Due or Pompeii, not Robocop.

I liked Pompeii  :ph34r: But I agree about the other 2.

• Like 2

Neighbors (2014) $4,836,050 9%The Amazing Spider-Man 2 $2,904,908 29%The Other Woman (2014) $971,694 35%Heaven is for Real $634,646 31%Captain America: The Winter Soldier $504,171 23%A Haunted House 2 $34,587 10%(from open roads - this is the new 'nut job'. deal with it!)

Nothing will ever replace the Nut Job, ever.
  • Like 2

Nikki Finke @NikkiFinke

CBS & Warner Bros mercifully ending 'Two And A Half Men' after Season 12. Ashton Kutcher is unwatchable on it.

Not surprised. Ratings have been dropping a lot. Time to get Charlie Sheen back  :ph34r:

tbh i thought 2.5 men was already over.

I HATE the show so I'm by no means defending it, but even though it's not the ratings monster it once was its still a solid performer for CBS.  My guess is the salaries are just not worth it at this point.  I think Ashton makes like 750,000 per episode and Jon Cryer is similar.  Ridiculous.

I think this season is one of the best. Im laughing my ass of every single episode...

I love this show