baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

My BSG. Gone. Fucked. Defeated.

Luckily I went with 225M so hopefully it can make 195M but remain under 200M so Sony can finally get their head out of their ass and make a proper Spider-Man like SM1 and 2 made by Raimi.  

• Like 2

It would also be a fairly big drop for Neighbors.  Not crazy or anything but I think a lot of people thought maybe it would drop closer to 40% than 50%.

Memorial Wknd should make up for a little harsh drop this weekend. It doesn't really matter because this movie is pretty much a certified hit with it's 18M budget.

so tasm2 below thor2 is a lock now with a 14-15m weekend.

thank god there was no real betting. i could have bet my savings on tasm2 beating thor2 or even cap2 (before it's release).

and if it fails to get to 200m...that's just amazing..though not the kind of amazing sony expected.

would make tasm3 the last film in the franchise.

Sorry, I posted this earlier today, but I thought it would be fun to post it again since it looks like ASM is heading for another monumental drop this weekend.

Posted Image

• Like 3

So if Spidey is still dropping close to 60% then I wouldn't expect the trend to be bucked next week with an even more direct competition film coming out, Maleficient and Million Ways will then be what seals the deal and sends Spidey sub-200

Luckily I went with 225M so hopefully it can make 195M but remain under 200M so Sony can finally get their head out of their ass and make a proper Spider-Man like SM1 and 2 made by Raimi.

Or they can just let it go.

LOL, now even Thor is a bigger draw DOM than Spider-Man. Times have changed indeed.

To be fair, if Marvel made TASM 3, I would fully expect numbers in the SM 1-3 range. Sony has completely screwed the pooch and at this point TASM 3 is royally fucked. I'm not even sure if 150M is possible. They really need to delay TASM 3 and restart things.  

WOW, so this was it. 

I was seeing no problem upping my predict to a 55% drop but this, this is the shit storm.

Heads will roll at Sony, jobs are on the line as I said last week. 

It's dead, as dead as Uncle Ben kids. Proof the WOM is horrid especially in the face of better and/or newer options. 

• Like 3