baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

There's still 25 minutes of this garbage and y'all are fighting about stupid shit. Fuck all of this

True dat. What are you drinking? Get more and give me some.

When you say shit like this you sound condescending. Nobody has dissed you for not liking the movie. I don't care if you liked it or not. 

Actually that's exactly what I've been called out for. I've yet to insult one single person on this forum over Godzilla and yet people keep taking it personal. And only people that love the movie. Gee, what a coincidence. Not my fault if they don't get stuff like my sig are meant to be over the top and not serious.

Well duh. And what exactly about my response to you sounded like I was being serious or insulting you? I would think to someone like you it would be pretty obvious what tone I was striking.

Duh.

You best believe I would have been on your ass had you been real.

Anyway, I wanna stop this madness and extraness.

Drama or whatever is squashed, and can we all move on?

I have some dick to get in me.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Damn, Mulder, youve gotten 2,590 posts in 7 weeks? That has to be a BOF record.Ps, I did math cuz Im so intrigued, if you keep this up, in a year youll be aypt 19,240. Even Tarzan isnt that fast!K. Back to our regularly scheduled hot mess of a Saturday thread. Dale.

• Like 3

I watched it in RPX. Didn't get that. I didn't know RPX was so expensive.

It's a LieMax.The one in Brooklyn is a Dolby Atmos RPX.19.50 2D20.50 3DInsane.