baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Posted Image

Good one!

Yeah, there wasn't enough screentime of the two, to give them any real character. I'll give you that Tele.

At least their powers seemed to be defined.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Don't know if I want Godzilla to beat Cap's OW. I mean, I liked both movies a lot. What I do know is that I want it to beat Spider-Man, and I haven't even seen Spidey.

I think Cap 2 is the better movie, yet...I still want Godzilla to win?I don't even know why...
  • Like 6

Oh wait. You guys are talking about the post-credits scene? I thought we were talking about like a clip from Cap: TWS. Alright you guys are wack/way too extra if you think that post-credits scene established anything beyond powers and maybe SW being short a few screws.

• Like 6

I think Cap 2 is the better movie, yet...I still want Godzilla to win?I don't even know why...

Godzilla helps in diversifying the blockbuster slate so I am all for it winning this battle with CA2 and TASM2.

• Like 7

Oh wait. You guys are talking about the post-credits scene? I thought we were talking about like a clip from Cap: TWS. Alright you guys are wack/way too extra if you think that post-credits scene established anything beyond powers and maybe SW being short a few screws.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Honestly with the way people were debating I thought it was a Falcon-Cap scene or a BW-Cap scene and then there'd be an argument but....what the fuck people. That's like saying Nick Fury's post-credits scenes were characterization scenes for him. 

Honestly with the way people were debating I thought it was a Falcon-Cap scene or a BW-Cap scene and then there'd be an argument but....what the fuck people. That's like saying Nick Fury's post-credits scenes were characterization scenes for him. 

Yeah, TalismanRing is comparing the 2 sets of characters played by Olsen & ATJ and saying they were more interesting in the post-credit scene. 

:mellow:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

Yeah, TalismanRing is comparing the 2 sets of characters played by Olsen & ATJ and saying they were more interesting in the post-credit scene. 

:mellow:

Someone is way too extra here and it ain't me or you.

I saw Chef. It's a real crowd pleaser. Its PTAs have been solid but not great because it's not an edgy indie, but I expect it to hold as word of mouth spread. 

Also it's another winner for Scarlett Johansson (who has a supporting role). She's on roll! 

Posted Image

• Like 3

I saw Chef. It's a real crowd pleaser. Its PTAs have been solid but not great because it's not an edgy indie, but I expect it to hold as word of mouth spread. 

Also it's another winner for Scarlett Johansson (who has a supporting role). She's on roll! 

Posted Image

I want to see Chef but no theaters near me are showing it.