baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Props to Jon Favreau for doing a good job writing, directing & acting in the movie but I laughed at the idea that someone who looks like him would have Sofia Vergara as his ex and ScarJo as his fling. 

Even less believable than someone who looks like Rose Byrne being married to someone who looks like Seth Rogen! 

Nice to see Fantasy alive and well at the multiplex.  :D

I thought the trailer for Lucy looked interesting though the 10% of the brain bit had me groaning.   It's been awhile since Besson directed anything.

There's quite a bit of interesting looking Sci-Fi this year though - The Giver, Snowpiercer (finally),  Intersteller  and yes Edge Of Tomorrow.

Edited by TalismanRing

That's Hollywood for yah.

That's life for you.  It's not that unbelievable to think he could score some beautiful women.  

Just because you might not find them attractive doesn't mean others won't either.

Edited by rallax
  • Like 3

Every time I see that I'm surprised that guy still had a hand to pull back. 

How big is the supporting role, several scenes or just a one scene cameo like RDJ?

Either because he's gay.  Or that she couldn't do anything in front of the public.  People would react negatively if she slapped or punched him. 

Well it did improve :)Sat Godz 32.3,N 9.8,TASM@ 7.3,MDA 4.3,TOW 2.6,HIFR 1.8,CATWS 1.6

West coast comes through again. Looks like Godzilla will have to hold at -25% to get to 95, which is possible with the Canadian holiday. TASM 2 still looking at another 50+ drop.TOW still holding strong with another sub 30 drop from last week. And CATWS week drop was higher than I thought it would be but still on solid track. Showing some good late legs.

Oh and just finished The Chef. Breezy type of movie. Not the most original plot and predictable. But still a nice story with fun characters and funny moments. Definitely a movie for foodies and a nice way to top off the past two days after going to Napa.

• Like 5

Who do I go to to report abusing of mod powers over here?

You don't.

Never complain to 'The Man' about people 'The Man' chose to represent him.

Instead, you post GIFs making fun of them... or better yet, the directors/movies they love.  It has to be humorous enough that at least 1 person likes it.  Mods are almost human... they want to fit in and if at least one BoxOffice noob likes your GIF they will also just to show that they are almost one of us.

It also helps to suck up to 1 or 2 of them.  That way when they go to their double-secret, handshake required room to decide who to ban you have someone covering your back.  Just make sure it is only your back they are covering...

Really enjoyed Godzilla.But ATJ really had problems expressing emotions. His face is really stiff and when he did try to show emotion, it looked a grade schooler trying to act.I really, really hope he improves in Avengers 2.

• Like 1