baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

The Hawaii stuff was fantastic. It is a shame they cut when Godzilla shows up. But I am happy they saved the battle for the end. 

The Hawaii stuff was the best in the movie imo. I'm one of the very few people who was actually a bit dissapointed with the final fight. Just too dark and too much cutting away from the action.

• Like 1

I'll see it again eventually.  But it doesn't change my opinion of it right now.  It's one of the most ridiculous big budget films I've ever seen.  I can't care about Godzilla if I don't give two poops about the humans.  I never felt like anyone was in danger and it bored me.  So, IMHFO, it sucks.  The way Noctis talks, his take on it is apodictic.  He's always been like that.  Snot-nosed.

I'll see it again eventually.  But it doesn't change my opinion of it right now.  It's one of the most ridiculous big budget films I've ever seen.  I can't care about Godzilla if I don't give two poops about the humans.  I never felt like anyone was in danger and it bored me.  So, IMHFO, it sucks.  The way Noctis talks, his take on it is apodictic.  He's always been like that.  Snot-nosed.

First I was-:(

Then at the last part I was like-:o

The Hawaii stuff was the best in the movie imo. I'm one of the very few people who was actually a bit dissapointed with the final fight. Just too dark and too much cutting away from the action.

My jaw was on the floor during the final battle.

Dat atomic breathe

:wub:

• Like 2

hey easy bro! maybe you will change your opinion the next time you see :) see it

• Like 2