baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I don't remember if he posted the spreadsheets, but he definitely went hard in the TDKR threads :rofl:

BO following is so much better and funnier when there are meltdowns involved. People got crazily inventive in their defensiveness and denial.
  • Like 5

I've seen a ton of films.......if I hadn't then I wouldn't be on here.  :ph34r:

That's good.

Sometimes it feels like there are too many people on here who haven't seen jack shit from before the year 2000 other than Jurassic Park, Star Wars, and Titanic.

But of course it's not just this board. At last year's sci-fi marathon, some attendees there were actually seeing 2001 for the first time. Just shocking.

• Like 3

Would you rathera) be tied to a chair and forced to watch Man of Steel on repeat for 36 hours. your eyes are taped openorb) be told all Interstellar spoilers, every last one.you have to choose one

Well, it's not like watching Man of Steel three more times would kill me.

That's good.

Sometimes it feels like there are too many people on here who haven't seen jack shit from before the year 2000 other than Jurassic Park, Star Wars, and Titanic.

But of course it's not just this board. At last year's sci-fi marathon, some attendees there were actually seeing 2001 for the first time. Just shocking.

People hadn't seen 2001?  :unsure:

It's not exactly an obscure film.

No doubt, but I'm sure tons of folks here haven't seen it. So many people here aren't movie-philes, just fanboys of 1 or 2 franchises who came here to see how their favorite was doing and stuck around to shoot their mouth off.

2001 is one of the most fascinating movies I've ever seen FTR.

lol

FTR, I mentioned 2001 before seeing your post.

And yeah, it's an all-time classic, but can also be a struggle for people accustomed to today's movies to sit through.

• Like 2