baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Which he lost with all that lack of White House Down money

Which he will gain with independence 2 I'm sure Roland doesn't give two shit. He is more worried about Bryan singer case :P Edited by Dragon

The sequel should be Godzilla vs Batman directed by Christopher Nolan and Gareth EdwardsThe movie ends with Batman and Godzilla teaming up I kill Snyder's abomination of a Superman

With doppleganger R'as Al Ghul doing intense stares throughout!

• Like 5

Nikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke  9mUPDATE: 'Godzilla' looking bigger than expected earlier today. Better #s coming soon.

A stunning update for the ages

• Like 17

Nikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke  9mUPDATE: 'Godzilla' looking bigger than expected earlier today. Better #s coming soon. A stunning update for the ages

This is when she says 35M...She's hours behind like Tele.Any update in TASM2?
  • Like 1

Gonna go through this thread, but first, I went through lengthy odds to get you Film theory's predict for Godzilla

$40M!!!

Are you sure they weren't predicting Fridays number? XD
  • Like 2

Yeah Nikke was way low on her early report. It's gonna be where Rth said or more.

Unless she says 38M or so. This thread...Hopefully it's not extremely front loaded. I still have that fear for some reason. I think this still has a huge fanbase that could cause it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

A part of me is upset I won't be able to see Godzilla until Sunday at the earliest

Then I remember I have my first ever date tomorrow night and it's gonna be awesome and I have crazy ideas on how to make it awesome and it's gonna be amazing

Posted Image

• Like 10