baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

You must be joking.

No… Godzilla is way more relevant to Japanese culture than American culture. He's popular here, sure, but his roots are firmly in Japan.

• Like 5

Any woman worth having would not look down on a guy for being nervous. I stared at my wife for like a minute when I first met her and I'm pretty sure I drooled. Don't let your uneasiness stop you. If you like a girl, you better ask, you may not have a second chance. Or worse you may end up with a total B. ;)

I agree with this, somewhat stuttery isn't to bad, nervous is good also (it means you care what the answer is), to nervous can hurt in your chances though unless she already liked you to begin with.I'm a typically awkward person, I just learned that the less awkward I was when I asked the girl out the more they said yes.
  • Like 6

I guess Roland Emmerich is jelly right now that his movie didn't make this much back in 1998.

Hmm... There's a chance this comes in under the '98 film, adjusted. Could sell less tickets, even if it doesn't do that.

Hmm... There's a chance this comes in under the '98 film, adjusted. Could sell less tickets, even if it doesn't do that.

Maybe but seems unlikely unless it has bleh legs.

• Like 1

Rth said in the Thursday thread its heading for 35-38.  That would be absolutely huge and the biggest day of the year so far.

Judging by the screening I went, I can believe it. The theater was packed, and had way more people in it than opening Friday night of TWS. And there were people of all ages and backgrounds going to this one.

• Like 4

I agree with this, somewhat stuttery isn't to bad, nervous is good also (it means you care what the answer is), to nervous can hurt in your chances though unless she already liked you to begin with.

I'm a typically awkward person, I just learned that the less awkward I was when I asked the girl out the more they said yes.

Just own whatever you are. Confidence in yourself will always win the day with most women. Even if that confidence is shown through stammering and stuttering. She will see it as cute, rather than weird.

This also helps immensely:

Posted Image

:P

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 5

Just own whatever you are. Confidence in yourself will always win the day with most women. Even if that confidence is shown through stammering and stuttering. She will see it as cute, rather than weird.

This also helps immensely:

Posted Image

:P

I agree wholeheartedly, you need confidence in yourself for what you are.
  • Like 2