baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

And so ends my two-year reign as the third most liked user on here. Coolio, you motherfucker.

What does that mean?U had the third most likes?

I definitely need to see the original.Now Gareth Edwards first film, Monsters

I saw that movie a long time ago. Godzilla is definitely a movie made by him. It reminded me a lot of Monsters.

• Like 2

Don't think you've ever had something positive to say about the film. You seem to only try and run it down. Oh and don't deny it, everyone here see's it. Try praising something once in a while, it'll make you feel good.

LOL This is nothing new. This is done for every film except for Spidey.  It's who he is and has been on this site. It's his thing.  He's not saying anything bad about the film. He's just pessimistic about the box office. :lol:

• Like 1

Dat green screen work, just awful.

Oh man it was. When they were running from that stampede? It was so painfully obvious that the actors were just running in place that it completely took me out of the scene.

• Like 1

LOL This is nothing new. This is done for every film except for Spidey.  It's who he is and has been on this site. It's his thing.  He's not saying anything bad about the film. He's just pessimistic about the box office. :lol:

I haven't read the back pages but I can only assume we're talking Firedeep here?

:lol:

• Like 1

I haven't read the back pages but I can only assume we're talking Firedeep here?

:lol:

How many minutes until the showtime? Curious to see yours and MrPink's opinions about it.