baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

His scream in IMAX must be something God-like. 

2nd largest IMAX screen in the world. I got fucked with a seat in the 3rd row. I'm going during my lunch.

• Like 5

So, I saw Godzilla.

And I didn't like it much :(

Welcome to the club. I did like it a lot more than Bay's Transformers, so I am rooting for box office success. At least Edwards brought an interesting visual tone instead of the ultra high contrast garbage that Bay uses. Plus no racist/sexist jokes, which is good.

• Like 1

Aaron Taylor is one of the most talented actors in his age range: Nowhere Boy, Kick-Ass & 2 (you might not like him but he's legit excellent in those as well), Albert Nobbs, also very good in Anna Karenina & Savages. 

Feel free to disagree....

"X-Men: Days of Future Past combines the best elements of the series to produce a satisfyingly fast-paced outing that ranks among the franchise's finest installments."

That doesn't mean much considering that out of six X-Men films, two are complete crap, two are exceptionally mediocre, one was passable and forgettable entertainment, and one was half decent.

Oh, and guess which is which. I bet the answers will vary wildly, proof that nobody really thinks that highly of this series.

Aaron Taylor is one of the most talented actors in his age range: Nowhere Boy, Kick-Ass & 2 (you might not like him but he's legit excellent in those as well), Albert Nobbs, also very good in Anna Karenina & Savages. 

:huh:

disagree.

• Like 2

I slept on it and I don't think I really like it either.

There's stuff I like in it. There's some good material in the beginning, and there are some neat shots in the final fight. But there's just a huge long stretch in the middle where I didn't like anything, and that's kind of a dealbreaker for me

• Like 1