Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/16-5/18 Zilla 93.2, Neigh 25.1, ASM 16.8, MDA 10.5

I'm not reading that, but plenty ideas that looked bad on paper turned out to be great on screen. Plus, I'm in Jurassic Park mode and I refuse to believe JW is gonna suck :D

If it is true,It is a different treatment. Not like a 4th version of same story. Something which has a great scope for some goose bump action sequences with a right director.

Its incredibly ironic, but I'm watching Daffy Duck's Quackbusters right now and I've just started with The Night Of The Living Duck and their showing Smodgezilla (couldn't be even more obvious if they tried).

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

Weird...I have no idea why but Winter's Tale popped into my head today and I was reminded of Colin Farrell's hilarious lines.

"“is it possible to love someone so completely they simply can't die?"

"Her...her name was Beverly" *lip quiver*

• Like 6

Weird...I have no idea why but Winter's Tale popped into my head today and I was reminded of Colin Farrell's hilarious lines.

That movie was probably comedy gold. I need to see it someday.

• Like 1

Damn....

How could they massacre such a  brilliant beautiful novel. There oughta be a law.

• Like 2