LexJoker

The Supposed Monday Thread 5/19/2014 Godzilla 7.66

How the fuck did this turn into a BATMAN and ROBIN Thread??? WTF??? Why would you bring up such a bad movie like this??

Because some men just want to watch the world burn.

• Like 3

Everyone Calm The Fuck Down I'm Here.Please avoid talking Batman and Robin when we discuss TDKR.There's no reason perfection should be compared to amateur video..

• Like 2

Everyone Calm The Fuck Down I'm Here.Please avoid talking Batman and Robin when we discuss TDKR.There's no reason perfection should be compared to amateur video..

Now now, no need to be that harsh on TDKR - the plot and characterizations are ludicrous as all hell but it looked very nice.

• Like 2

Nobody cares :D

Posted Image

Portugal does have a tough group though.

Really? You guys really don't care about the World Cup? Don't you guys see the games and all that? :P

Really? You guys really don't care about the World Cup? Don't you guys see the games and all that? :P

I care.

Far as I'm concerned, Portugal went downhill after Deco retired. Deco was da bomb.

• Like 2

Soccer isn't a big thing in the US. We have several other sports that outrank it in popularity. Football, Baseball, and Basketball are all quite a bit more popular.