LexJoker

The Supposed Monday Thread 5/19/2014 Godzilla 7.66

:D

Okay, so way back when, my buddy was working for a production company that had a deal with Schumacher's company. They went to a meeting with Schumacher, who was doing pickups for BATMAN+ROBIN, so they went to the set to visit and talk. Clooney was there in the Batsuit, Chris O'Donnell, etc. Anyway, partway through the meeting, a PA runs up all excited "They just finished it! We got a copy!" The first trailer had just been finished and no one had seen it yet. So everyone went to Schumacher's trailer to watch it, because he had the best setup. All excited, they let my friend and his boss tag along. So there's my buddy, all excited too, getting a sneak peek -- the very first sneak peek -- of the new Batman movie.

......and then the trailer played. And my friend remembers looking at Clooney, and watching his expression change, first from excited and interested to sort of a glazed look of doom. "You could see him", my buddy said, "realizing that he had just thrown his whole career in the toilet". (Meanwhile, of course, Schumacher and his posse were super geeked at how "cool" all the colors looked and how "badass" Mr. Freeze was.)

LOL.

edit: you assholes, I should delete this post and never tell.

:lol:

Thanks Tele. You're not full of crap.

What makes one a mere model or a SUPERmodel? Does some secret group of horny men decide that?

Yes we decided while eating steak, drinking whiskey, a woman riding us and watching Commando

• Like 7

:D

Okay, so way back when, my buddy was working for a production company that had a deal with Schumacher's company. They went to a meeting with Schumacher, who was doing pickups for BATMAN+ROBIN, so they went to the set to visit and talk. Clooney was there in the Batsuit, Chris O'Donnell, etc. Anyway, partway through the meeting, a PA runs up all excited "They just finished it! We got a copy!" The first trailer had just been finished and no one had seen it yet. So everyone went to Schumacher's trailer to watch it, because he had the best setup. All excited, they let my friend and his boss tag along. So there's my buddy, all excited too, getting a sneak peek -- the very first sneak peek -- of the new Batman movie.

......and then the trailer played. And my friend remembers looking at Clooney, and watching his expression change, first from excited and interested to sort of a glazed look of doom. "You could see him", my buddy said, "realizing that he had just thrown his whole career in the toilet". (Meanwhile, of course, Schumacher and his posse were super geeked at how "cool" all the colors looked and how "badass" Mr. Freeze was.)

LOL.

edit: you assholes, I should delete this post and never tell.

:lol:

Clooney, needed a sneak peak to realize this?  The Bat Nipples weren't his first big honking clue? 

....and yet you never heard stories like this during the time before it was popular to shit on Batman and Robin. Strange indeed....

So, before it came out?

• Like 8

Congrats to Legends of Oz on the $77 avg.  I have more money in my wallet.

I was reading about that movie yesterday. I feel bad for those people, lots of folks got scammed.

The movie wound up getting made and released, but all the people who invested in it sure were sold a worthless piece of paper.

The big thing I noticed upon re-watching B&R was there's absolutely NO reason for Freeze and Ivy to team up. He wants to freeze the world and she wants to let her mutant plants roam. Those plants would die instantly if the world was frozen over. So so stupid. 

• Like 3

So, before it came out?

It didn't became popular to shit on Batman and Robin for quite some time after the film came out. Besides this story is soo much years after that movie that it feels its only revealed to make fun of it. Don't get me wrong I hate B & R just as much as the next guy but making fun of that movie is like beating the grandchildren of the children of the horse that has originally been beaten to death

It didn't became popular to shit on Batman and Robin for quite some time after the film came out. Besides this story is soo much years after that movie that it feels its only revealed to make fun of it. Don't get me wrong I hate B & R just as much as the next guy but making fun of that movie is like beating the grandchildren of the children of the horse that has originally been beaten to death

LOL, are you taking the piss, as our friends across the pond say?

The big thing I noticed upon re-watching B&R was there's absolutely NO reason for Freeze and Ivy to team up. He wants to freeze the world and she wants to let her mutant plants roam. Those plants would die instantly if the world was frozen over. So so stupid. 

lol, you used brain cells to think about B&R

• Like 1

B&R is the greatest comedy ever.

• Like 1

There's 318 million people in the US while theres only 34 million in Canada. Do Canadian holidays really make that much a difference? Not dissing the brothers up north, I'm just asking. What if dom BO was just America? It'd really be a 10% difference?

• Like 1