LexJoker

The Supposed Monday Thread 5/19/2014 Godzilla 7.66

:lol: In fairness, a lot of times a suit or costume or prop may look a little goofy in real life and comes across way better on screen.

Okay, lets then assume that, he had to have a moment where he said to himself "Batcard? Really?". 

• Like 1

There's 318 million people in the US while theres only 34 million in Canada. Do Canadian holidays really make that much a difference? Not dissing the brothers up north, I'm just asking. What if dom BO was just America? It'd really be a 10% difference?

Well you can definitely see the better Sun-Mon holds for most movies than for non-holiday Mondays.  Just look at them. How would you explain it? It's not quite summer yet.

Well you can definitely see the better Sun-Mon holds for most movies than for non-holiday Mondays.  Just look at them. How would you explain it? It's not quite summer yet.

Look, we don't wanna give Canadians credit for anything. 

• Like 3

Can't believe that after 15 years we're still making fun of Batman and Robin. Have we all ran out of movies to make fun taking a shit on. There's still Catwoman and Green Lantern.  :ph34r:

This is what hating on batman and robin has become today. 

Posted Image

Let's take another approach: Thank you B&R for running the franchise so much into the ground that WB had to hire Nolan to dig it up. We are forever in your debt :)

• Like 1

Have we upset you with a few jokes about it?

Upset? No. It has become boring listening to the same crap online about batman and robin. Tell me an inside story about someone working with the director of Catwoman or Green Lantern instead.

Can't believe that after 15 years we're still making fun of Batman and Robin. Have we all ran out of movies to make fun taking a shit on. There's still Catwoman and Green Lantern.  :ph34r:

They didn't

1) make enough money to enter the public consciousness on any meaningful level

2) kill off an existing mega popular franchise for a decade

3) have bat nipples

• Like 5

Upset? No. It has become boring listening to the same crap online about batman and robin. Tell me an inside story about someone working with the director of Catwoman or Green Lantern instead.

Nobody wants to talk about those lame-ass movies.

• Like 6

Catwoman is a boring turd. Green Lantern has gawd Hector but the rest is bad. B&R is just a whole level above of bad greatness. It is untouchable, IMO. 

I love Batman & Robin. It's amazing

The lady and I watched Returns, Forever and B&R last week. Returns is as over the top Burton as B&R is to Schumacher. It's incredible those films were released only five years apart.

• Like 5