#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Of course. No argument there. That's the advantage, because they have a chance to make a really good sequel that has lower expectations going into it.

I really liked Godzilla, but I would like to see a sequel with more monster fighting and a much more charismatic lead.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I really liked Godzilla, but I would like to see a sequel with more monster fighter and a much more charismatic lead.

I have to whole heartedly agree. ATJ was a charisma black hole, you are facing down Godzilla for crying out loud, show some emotion, show some wonder, something to suggest that something out of the ordinary is happening around you.

• Like 2

I think DOFP is on par with TDKR.Oh fuck me.I'm done.

It's better than TDKR ... but not as good as BB or TDK

It's that fucking amazing IMO ... best Marvel film ... beating out Cap 2, Iron Man & Avengers & Spider-Man 2 for me.

So psyched for the next one now. 

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

I have to whole heartedly agree. ATJ was a charisma black hole, you are facing down Godzilla for crying out loud, show some emotion, show some wonder, something to suggest that something out of the ordinary is happening around you.

I thought he did okay, but his character was probably the most blandest written in the entire film.

A Godzilla movie opened above 90M. A Captain America movie opened above 95M. A X-Men movie opening way above 100M (4 day). And a Spider-Man movie opening under all of them. This is sinking in and I don't know how to feel. 

• Like 2

You'd have to be a total simpleton to think GODZILLA isn't a success or isn't getting a sequel.. I look forward to rubbing it in when it happens, I say within the next year it'll happen...

see that's my issue right now. You say things like you look forward to rubbing it in when a sequel comes out but yet you're bravado and all your vitriolic sentiment this week has been that Godzilla would fall by 40% and that it would affect X Men. Well you are wrong and you're not even man enough to admit it that's the funny part.
  • Like 5