#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

The King of All Monsters is just fine, guys. No need to worry about him.

An 8m Friday means we could be getting near a 70% 2nd weekend drop even with Sunday's soft Holiday hold. Now imagine what would have happened without the cushion of a Holiday weekend? That's Twilight levels of frontloadness. Truly catastrophic (as far as holds/WOM goes).

Edited by MovieMan89

The King of All Monsters is just fine, guys. No need to worry about him.

You mean

the guy we didn't see for an hour and 40 minutes of a 2 hour movie and were instead forced to watch ATJ try to emote?

Nothing against ATJ, but his attempt at acting in the movie was just horrendous.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Fucking loved x-men. 9/10. the opening sequence gots a 9 alone. I still stick to Rebecca' Mystique >>>>Jennifer's. Wish she had a cameo Great film! Needs more Blink tho. I also didn't get

Paige got power to send people to the past but watever

• Like 2

can´t wait to see Hercules to flop like blended   B)  I´mmmmmmmm Heeeeeeercuuuuuleeeeeessssssssssss

Posted Image

what a joke.

Yeah... I have no idea why people expect it to be big. Because The Rock is in it? Nah, not enough. It'll probably flop. No one's interested in Hercules anymore and the trailer was god damn awful (The whole movie will be him battling different beasts before a final big fight - talk about originality).

• Like 1

You mean the guy

we didn't see for an hour and 40 minutes of a 2 hour movie and were instead forced to watch ATJ try to emote

? Nothing against ATJ, but his attempt at acting in the movie was just horrendous.

Don't be a hater, grim. It was a great movie.
  • Like 3