#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Posted Image

Man they did an excellent job with the Winter Soldier...when the winter soldier flexes his metal arms and you can see the metal interbody unlocking and then locking, a small part of my engineer heart melted...

• Like 10

Man they did an excellent job with the Winter Soldier...when the winter soldier flexes his metal arms and you can see the metal interbody unlocking and then locking, a small part of my engineer heart melted...

No sarcasm...you legit sound so adorable. 

• Like 1

Winter soldier was BEAST

Posted Image

• Like 6

come on guys, when it comes to vfx and skin..we all know who won this year

Posted Image