#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

So let me get this straight. When was the last time 3 big openings in May failed to beat a movie opening in April. Has that happened before?

Well was thinking THG in March but that is a special situation. 

That's good in context. But damn has this even dropped under 50% for a weekend yet?

Next week there's a chance. Spidey is chasing that under 50% drop. It'll get there at least once for sure. And we'll all be there to cheer on it.
  • Like 1

That's good in context. But damn has this even dropped under 50% for a weekend yet?

not yet. and next weekend will be usual post memorial day drop. maybe the weekend after that if it manages to hold on to theaters.

Next week there's a chance. Spidey is chasing that under 50% drop. It'll get there at least once for sure. And we'll all be there to cheer on it.

I don't think it's going to drop under 50% next weekend.

• Like 1

But, will DOFP stay above $90M three day when the actuals surface Tuesday afternoon?

There's a big chance it won't. I'm always suspicious of those nice round number estimates.