#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

TASM2 seem to have held well outside china and that bodes well for rest of its run even with china run ending on friday(or did Olive report that Imax run will continue till EOT opens following week).

It will lose a lot of the last theaters counts on Wednesday with Maleficent taking its place after 6 whole weeks in theater.

Edited by Ent

No. It is having the last one session per day for the next 2 days in a lot of countries as Maleficent opens on Wednesday to take its last seats. Rememeberred, it has been out for 6 weeks, entering its 7th...Most movies stayed 4 weeks in theaters. It won't gross more than $10 millions now...and that's the absolute best scenario.

LolSo you're saying that it wont cross 500 mill??Lol lol lol( sorry)
  • Like 1

the only truly great HP movie I love is the first one.

I love the third one the best. It was so well done! The atmosphere was out of this world, and the Dementors were actually scary. The side characters, like Lupin and Black were also awesome.

Twister opened on May 10th( 2nd weekend). But Mummy did open on May 7th and should qualify as 1st weekend release.

I meant Twister moving the start of summer earlier than before, not necessarily the first weekend.

LolSo you're saying that it wont cross 500 mill??Lol lol lol( sorry)

Overseas,TASM2 will come close and maybe cross it but won't add much more than $10M from now on..

Edited by Ent

LMAO at Captain America being the movie to beat this year. The first movie made $370m total worldwide. Let that sink in.

Its a sequel to a movie that made 1.5B...
  • Like 2

I don't think Maleficent is gonna all that well. Snow White numbers at best. West will also underperform, IMO.

Angelina Jolie is in the lead, she's a way more popular actress than Charlize Theron.

95M OW proves that April is the new May? I'm confused. I don't see anymore Marvel movies scheduled to open in April. Let's not forget Cap 2 got an April release date because May was completely taken.

• Like 1