#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Not a lot, one starts in 10 minutes and we only had about 50 sold when I checked.

So it's heading for a 60%+ drop at your place.

You'll love it for sure. It's very well made.

There many themes and allegories within X-men series, but I always loved it when they focus on hope.

Just weird seeing a great X-men film again from FOX studios lol

Thank you!!  :D

looool Fox is striving

Did you watch in 3D?

He doesn't live in a very big city, Corpus is nice but it's not a very big city.

Ok, but RTH has it dropping pretty much on par with what his theater is doing, so in this case, it is quite indicative.  

And if it only does 10 mill, that's a 65% drop from last Friday, even without the Thurs number.

Oh, wow. I just realized something that could be great. If Apocalypse takes place in the 80s and then they do another film following the same pattern, it'll be in the 90s.

Jackets! Pockets! Ridiculously oversized guns! Inexplicable new costumes with terrible hairdos!

It's going to be so awesome. It'll be EXTREME!

I hope they cast a guy to play Cable who looks like a Liefeld drawing.

• Like 2

The vultures are out to pick Godzilla's corpse clean, even though Godzilla isn't dead yet.

It's kinda astounding just how rabid and vocal the anti-Reptilian contingent has gotten here over the past week. Instead of talking about how great DOFP is doing after a pair of middling-OW performers in its series, it's all about how the Age of Extinction came early for the Lizard and forgot all about its Transformers movie.

Dat WB Divisive Film Effect

• Like 2

Comedy movie, mild action scenes...

I have to say, I was surprised by the number of comic moments in DOFP. Singer struck the perfect balance, only thing I would have liked to have seen was

a better final fight. I loved that the ending came down to a speech, but a better action scene would have helped, especially since the climactic future action scene was top notch

Edited by grim22

The vultures are out to pick Godzilla's corpse clean, even though Godzilla isn't dead yet.

It's kinda astounding just how rabid and vocal the anti-Reptilian contingent has gotten here over the past week. Instead of talking about how great DOFP is doing after a pair of middling-OW performers in its series, it's all about how the Age of Extinction came early for the Lizard and forgot all about its Transformers movie.

Dat WB Divisive Film Effect

Hey, at least you can't accuse the movie of being a boring one to track and discuss. It's elicited some passionate responses, and to me that can be more interesting than a movie everyone agrees on. Then we get an echo chamber in here and that's no fun, from an internet forum perspective.

Edited by MovieMan89