Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Omg she got Gwen Stacy-ied!

:( Walt Disney, what a stonehearted bastard! Chilling till the end.I thought the ending would be a little more chipper than this. The "winner" was just a survivor, no winning here.

Chipper? That ending was mass scale destruction and heartbreak. I borrow from all 3 books, not just THG. I figured this ending would be more enjoyable than the final 5 running around in an arena and hunting each other down. Heretic still won, whether it was in or out of the arena. Still hope you enjoyed. Im sorry if youre disappointed how it turned out.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

OMGOMGOMG IM CRYING!!!!

Although I died, I'm so happy with HOW I died. In the end we got the bastard Disney. And I was able to do it without Heretic dying. And I still got my KISS BABY!!! DEAD OR NOT THAT TOTALLY COUNTS!!!

Live on Heretic. Live on for me.....

• Like 8

OMGOMGOMG IM CRYING!!!!

Although I died, I'm so happy with HOW I died. In the end we got the bastard Disney. And I was able to do it without Heretic dying. And I still got my KISS BABY!!! DEAD OR NOT THAT TOTALLY COUNTS!!!

Live on Heretic. Live on for me.....

Posted Image

• Like 5

Chipper? That ending was mass scale destruction and heartbreak. I borrow from all 3 books, not just THG. I figured this ending would be more enjoyable than the final 5 running around in an arena and hunting each other down. Heretic still won, whether it was in or out of the arena. Still hope you enjoyed. Im sorry if youre disappointed how it turned out.

I'm just too shell-shocked to critique intelligently right now. :( Regardless, as folks have already stated, a scintillating performance by you, Jan. :) I'm so grateful you kept us entertained through the pre-Guardians dreary days of the dullest BO summer in recent history. :bravo:
  • Like 2

My real question is who will be the characters in the sequel?

The sequel will be a continuation, but we'll have to suspend belief. Im sure many of you will want to be in it, so youll probably have to just act like you didnt die the first time. Its tricky, but I dont want to have to do like "Clone-Mango" or "Robo-Mango" for everyone. I want you to be you.Baumer will still be dead, and Heretic will still be the winner, but you players will just have to be "reincarnated" I guess you can say.
  • Like 1

My real question is who will be the characters in the sequel?

Little did the Moderators know that a crisis team from the CDC had wandered into Gotham City, and upon discovering the body of Numbers were able to quickly cure his infection. The recovering but believed to be slain hero of the Forum Games was taken to Atlanta, headquarters of the CDC, a safe haven from any plague or disease...

Some time later...

Posted Image

Numbers: Well shit.

• Like 3