Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

Eva Green dies in 300: Rise of An Empire.

Okay, you can leave now. Good bye.

You're not funny, and some people surely haven't seen those movies yet and would appreciate not reading your crap.

But isn't the rule supposed be you can post SPOILERS without tagging them after 6 months Kitik??? If that's the case, that movie has been out what?? A year???

It came out two months ago lol

best not to post spoilers irrespective of much time has gone by or even if you are not breaking the rules. you never know if someone hasn't seen it. takes a second more to mark it as a spoiler and is worth it.

• Like 2

But isn't the rule supposed be you can post SPOILERS without tagging them after 6 months Kitik??? If that's the case, that movie has been out what?? A year???

2 weeks actually

Additionally, a "spoiler" is considered as such until two weeks after the North American release of a film. From then on, public spoilers for new movies--within reason--will not subject you to disciplinary action. But... please be considerate of others who may not have seen the movie yet and post warnings in advance of spoilers.

The new spoiler policy is shit IMO.

It is needed because some of you went crazy with spoilers of Godzilla and X-Men a few nights ago. It was insane and measures had to be taken. 

• Like 3

Interesting. What do you suggest? 4 weeks?

Actually, I sometimes feel that 2 weeks is too much. I know there is a RTM forum, but not many people actually discuss movies in there on OW. For example, I really wanted to discuss the ending of Lego, but spoiler tags are not exactly conducive to discussions, and by the time 2 weeks were up, people had moved on from wanting to discuss Lego to whatever the next thing was.

Maybe a spoilers allowed OW discussion thread or something can be opened in the main forum?

• Like 1

Interesting. What do you suggest? 4 weeks?

Much longer even. Using spoiler tags literally only requires one extra click. People who fail to do that should be disciplined. But I don't make the rules.

• Like 2