kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

What are you guys doing here? Go see Edge of Tomorrow. Go now. That thing is a piece of awesomeness. There is a ready with spoilers covered in the main thread here (for the people who don't mind with the spoilers, you can check the review in the RTM forum).

• Like 3

What are you guys doing here? Go see Edge of Tomorrow. Go now. That thing is a piece of awesomeness. There is a ready with spoilers covered in the main thread here (for the people who don't mind with the spoilers, you can check the review in the RTM forum).

OKAY! *Waits in front of theater for a week*

• Like 8

So E, which team are you on?Rth posts hot guys pics, and he also met Chris Evans in real life (had good things to say about him too) so I'm inclined towards Rth. :PIn all seriousness, spatulashack, thanks for sharing and updating the numbers. Hope you'll like it here and stick around.

Glad I could provide some early numbers and I'm not opposed to posting pictures of hot guys next time either.  :-)

Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 13

I listened to you and head over there, and the first review I see is "Rubbish" - courtesy of Jack Nevada :lol:
  • Like 6

Glad I could provide some early numbers for you guys and I'm not opposed to posting pictures of hot guys next time either.  :-)

Hot dang! I am then fully opened to being polytheistic! You and Rth have my devotion.

• Like 2

I look at spoilers this way, if you're not sure then don't post

or spoiler tag them

But having to edit posts to spoiler tag the name

Apocalypse

when it is already known that he is the villain in the next movie is ridiculous. I agree there are plenty of spoilers around, but ED losing it because

Apocalypse

was even discussed is just going a bit too far to enforce the rule.Better guidance is needed for sure in the new spoiler policy.

• Like 2

Glad I could provide some early numbers and I'm not opposed to posting pictures of hot guys next time either.  :-)

All hail spatulashack!
  • Like 4

Important question, do you hail the Nolan?

• Like 8