kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Yep I appreciate spatula sharing what he knows with us. Don't get me wrong. But Rth has been here giving us the goods the day before. He has to do the work to get those numbers. They aren't already done. People shouldn't take that for granted.

What happened someone else got accurate numbers on par with RTH ? :-o!!!

The American Red Cross keeps calling me once a week asking for money. I keep telling them nicely "I'm, sorry, but I can't donate". Thanks to you guys, next time they call (which will be before Monday), they're going to say "Hi, I'm Jenn with the SC Red Cross, would you like to donate?" and I'm going to say "Isn't that the question of the day?", and hang up. 

You guys have inspired me to start sticking up for myself. No more "I'm sorry, I can'ts". I'm putting my foot down.

• Like 3

Hey Ecstasy girly... Evening... Godzilla is at 160M domestic,, if we dont lose too many theaters we should easily pass 200M soon and I feel 220M...Lets root for 230M :D

Godzilla will pass 200m. Don't worry.

What happened someone else got accurate numbers on par with RTH ? :-o!!!

We got early numbers this morning from spatula. It was great and I appreciate it.

I'm gonna favorite this thread (for reasons) and also to remember to nominate it for best thread by year's end. Will be a string contender for sure.

• Like 5

Hey Ecstasy girly... Evening... Godzilla is at 160M domestic,, if we dont lose too many theaters we should easily pass 200M soon and I feel 220M...Lets root for 230M :D

Sounds so creepy. lol

• Like 2