Plain Old Tele

Weds #s: 5/28: DOFP 5.7, Godzilla 2.2, Blended 1.2 (Rth) | DeHaan, DeBanned [NO SPOILERS]

Is maleficent actually taking a lot of imax theaters?

Every one of them for the weekend. Question is how many of them will do the previews for Maleficent or let Godzilla have some Thursday night shows.

My local IMAX screen has been showing Godzilla 4 times per day. It will lose both of its night time showings, which is a killer on a work night. Its last IMAX show starts at 3 PM. Then Maleficent gets 7 PM and 9:30 PM shows. Rest of the weekend will be all Maleficent, 5 shows per day.

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 1

Yikes. Hopefully not while singing karaoke. :ph34r:Glad to hear you're okay though.

No Karaoke in the mornings. My voice isn't properly warmed up yet. I believe I'm not at fault though, the other driver made an improper turn causing me to collide into him.

Got into car accident.

New smilies make me feel better though

No Karaoke in the mornings. My voice isn't properly warmed up yet. I believe I'm not at fault though, the other driver made an improper turn causing me to collide into him.

That sucks. Good luck.

I was so confused when he started turning left from the middle lane. I was like...

:WHATanabe:

(I'm going to be honest Shawn, I need to make a better version of this because this one looks like crap compared to DeHaan)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

A few things

Mr. Pink glad to hear you and the Batmobile or is it the Alfa-Cycle are okay.

Despite having decent numbers this week I still think DOFP drops above 60%.

And Gwyneth Paltrow I just read compared the comments actors receive from internet trolls to bullets that soldiers take in a war.  She really needs a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up juice

• Like 6

I was so confused when he started turning left from the middle lane. I was like...

:WHATanabe:

(I'm going to be honest Shawn, I need to make a better version of this because this one looks like crap compared to DeHaan)

It was the one suggested in the thread where a few of you asked for this  :ph34r:

• Like 2

It was the one suggested in the thread where a few of you asked for this  :ph34r:

I'm gonna get home later tonight and try and make a better one. I'll need to get a 1080p screencap for better quality. And then I'll be more careful with the mouse as I draw around it because I made this one in a hurry last night.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4