Plain Old Tele

Weds #s: 5/28: DOFP 5.7, Godzilla 2.2, Blended 1.2 (Rth) | DeHaan, DeBanned [NO SPOILERS]

I'm gonna get home later tonight and try and make a better one. I'll need to get a 1080p screencap for better quality. And then I'll be more careful with the mouse as I draw around it because I made this one in a hurry last night.

Posted Image

1. Glad youre okay Pink. We needs to Skype soon.

2. All of you lames forgetting RTH for that spatula dude. You hoes ain't loyal.

3. Jason's Deli is delicious. And yes, it is named after me.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 4

• Founder / Operator

I was so confused when he started turning left from the middle lane. I was like...

:WHATanabe:

(I'm going to be honest Shawn, I need to make a better version of this because this one looks like crap compared to DeHaan)

No worries, feel free to post it in the Help Desk thread that Chewy started if you decide to make a new one.

Glad to hear you're okay after the accident!

• Like 1

Posted Image

This is exactly what I used yesterday but it appears it's not high quality enough. This is more like 576p, so I need double the pixels. If this face is in the trailer, I can download the 1080p version and make a screencap.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

1. Glad youre okay Pink. We needs to Skype soon.2. All of you lames forgetting RTH for that spatula dude. You hoes ain't loyal.3. Jason's Deli is delicious. And yes, it is named after me.

1. Y'all needa Skype me. I've been meaning to perform and bless y'all.2. Don't call me a how, how. I'm just slutty.3. Take me on a date. Never been.
  • Like 3

Marston was right. One shouldn't jump to ridiculous conclusions.

Well, yeah. I didn't disagree with him. It's just that people got excited. That's normal. If Thursday number shows a small drop, you'll see the excitement level racked up again too, lol.I was actually referring to one of the BO analysts yesterday tweeting how it's showing good legs after like, one day :lol: Edited by Sam

I think DeHaaning might be BOF's best chance to penetrate mass culture. Shawn and Tele need to start tweeting it to their legions of devoted followers and turn it into a global sensation ASAP.

• Like 1

This is exactly what I used yesterday but it appears it's not high quality enough. This is more like 576p, so I need double the pixels. If this face is in the trailer, I can download the 1080p version and make a screencap.

That size is fine. Probably your save options might have downgraded the quality.