Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Gopher's EXCLUSIVE projections for 5/30:

Maleficient: 26

X-Men: 10

Million Ways: 7 

Legend of Oz: 5

Amazing Spider-Man 2: :qotd:

But what about the other Million movie?

This is a first in history. Ever  :ph34r:

Now, guys, I can Skype with you. Even being a Mod and shit  :ph34r:

Of course!

I'm not home till 11PM EST though. Talk to Pink. He's taking hosting duties tonight.

• Like 2

So if that 30% over F6 Friday holds throughout the evening -to late night then we can expect 15m right? Right?

Dont get your hopes up E..15 mill wont happen

What do y'all think about the X-Men and Fast & Furious demographics? I tend to think F&F appeals more to guys in their 30's and 40's, while I could easily see X-Men appealing more to college age kids.

That could provide a discrepancy in both matinee and night time shows, since the dudes in their 30's and 40's are working during the day while college kids are out of school right now.

Probably total bullshit speculation, but that's just the gut feeling I get from the types of movies they are.

• Like 2

where are these numbers even coming from, like how would someone get data from movie theaters' bank accounts so quickly??

I imagine they have their own software which is linked showing ticket sales and such.